Below are a list of quotes from 1990s movies. No movie title is repeated, though
sequels are eligible. For extra credit, name the character and actor/actress. Please
click on the link at the bottom of the page to see the answers. Also, please feel free
to send me additional quotes to add to the list. - PJR
- "I have GOT to get me one of these."
- "I see a dude coming at me trying to kill me. I say 'get killed, catch the
ball' ... boo-yah! Touchdown!"
- "Every man dies. Not every man truly lives."
- "I ain't playin', K. Did you ever flashy thing me?"
- "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
- "We have a piper down. I repeat, a piper is down."
- "Say what again!"
- "I don't reckon I got no reason to kill nobody."
- "Is it, Jerry? Why don't you ask those three poor souls in Brainerd if a deal's
a deal. Go ahead, ask them!"
- "I don't know about you, but I intend on writing a strongly worded letter to the
White Star Line about all of this."
- "Oh please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!"
- "Actually, I'm a biochemical superfreak, but I still need a gun."
- "Three bullets, one assassin. But two unpredictable things happened that day that
made it virtually impossible."
- "Yeah, that's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding
- "Tommy like wingie."
- "What's in the booooox?"
- "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye."
- "You're so money and you don't even know it!"
- "The United States Government just asked us to save the world. Anybody want to
- "I'm chaos, and he's mayhem. We're a double act."
- "It's the car, right? Chicks love the car."
- "Is that what I'm supposed to tell your mother when she gets another folded American
- "Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going in this crazy world."
- "I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable
situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death."
- "What, no small talk? No chit-chat? You know, that's the problem these days.
No one bothers to take the time to give a really sinister interrogation."
- "But John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."
- "Anybody that doesn't want to get killed best clear on out the back."
- "You refer to the prophecy of the one who will bring balance to the force. You
believe it's this boy?"
- "I'm funny how. I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?"
- "Hi, Curly. Kill anyone today?"
- "Get in my belly."
- "Send you here for life. That's exactly what they take. The part that counts anyways."
- "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere."
- "You know Lloyd, just when I think you couldn't possibly get any dumber, you go and do
something like this ... and totally redeem yourself!"
- "I made my family disappear."
- "You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long
it takes, no matter how far, I will find you."
- "Jack, nothing tricky now, you know that I'm on top of you. Do not
attempt to grow a brain."
- "My biological clock is tickin' like this and the way this case is goin', I ain't
never gettin' married."
- "What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard target search of every
gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in
- "In the name of the father, the son and the holy spigot."
- "Five billion people died in 1996 and 1997. Almost the entire population of
the world. About one percent of us survived."
- "See, Billy Idol gets it. Why doesn't she?"
- "Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets."
- "We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It's that simple. Are we clear?"
- "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"
- "Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today?"
- "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the
- "Dionne and I are both named after great singers of the past who now do infomercials."
- "Hi, remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids and I'd blow your head
off if someone paid me enough."
- "Good mornin' ladies and gentlemen, this is a robbery. Now if no one loses their
head, no one will lose their head."
- "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in baseball."
- "You know, you drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy."
- "I gotta go, Julia. We got cows."
- "I'm gonna love runnin' this place."
- "Does the word 'duh' mean anything to you?"
- "I hit it because that shot was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along,
you define the moment or the moment defines you."
- "Mrs. Dillon, your son is a cold-blooded sadistic animal. You must be very proud of him."
- "I loved you in Wall Street!!"
- "Roses are red and violets are blue. I'm a schizophrenic and so am I."
And a few more thanks to some visitors to The 1990s Website ...
- "You dropped the ball, probie." > from E
- "I feel like Bill Buckner walking into Shea." > from KCH
- "Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?" > from LNP
- "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" > from LNP
- "Get off my plane!" > from LNP
- "I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same
thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why
didn't I take the BLUE pill?" > from Alex Lee
- "Fifty million dollars?! Who the hell do you think you got? Chelsea
Clinton?!" > from Alex Lee
- "Kill whitie!" > from Alex Lee
- "I chose not to choose life. I chose something else." > from Brad Mercer
- "Meeting in the middle of the desert always made me nervous." > from Brad Mercer
- "1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!" > from Brad Mercer
- "The street is watchin'. She is watchin' all the time." > from Brad Mercer
- "If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla." > from Matt Slick
- "Stop looking at me, swan!" > from Lindsay
- "I blew up the building." - "Why?" - "Because you made a phone call." > from Brad Meucci
Click HERE for Answers.